We offer our clients with quality Expanded Metals that are made using the sheets of solid metals such as stainless steel. Owing to its striking features such as high tensile strength and corrosion resistance, our range of heavy Expanded Metals is used in the construction works, maintenance of equipment, making art & craft and covering screen for first class sound case.
The expanding process of stretching and slitting gives the well known traditional diamond shaped pattern as well as a large range of decorative shaped meshes. This can vary in diamond size from minute gauze to massive walkway. Meshes can be as thin as a foil or as weighty as heavy duty walkway.
- Fencing of super highway and studio.
- Used as step mesh of oil tanks, working platform and corridor.
- Used for making walking road for heavy model equipment, boilers, petroleum & mine well, vehicles and ships.
- Screening effect – light and vision can be controlled
- A reinforcing agent – in concrete, plaster and a range of composites.
- Heat conduction and diffusion – for grills and high temperature processing
- Security and safety – for fencing, cages and enclosures
- Exclusion and retention – for ventilated storage of goods or partition security