Stainless Steel Welded Wire Mesh enjoys excellent corrosion resistance,beautiful look, longer work time, when compared with galvanized welded iron wire mesh or PVC coated welded iron wire mesh, which can compensate for its seemingly higher cost.
Stainless steel SS304, 304L, 316, 316L.
Benefits of Stainless Steel:
- Corrosion resistance
- Fire and heat resistance
- Aesthetic appearance
- Strength-to-weight advantage
- Ease of fabrication
- Impact resistance
- Long term value
- Life Cycle of Stainless Steel
Choose the grade of wire which suits your purpose the best
SS304 contains 18% chromium and 8% nickel while SS316 contains 16% chromium, 10% nickel and 2% molybdenum. The molybdenum is added to help resist corrosion to chlorides (like sea water and de-icing salts). Type 316 is durable, easy-to-fabricate, clean, weld and finish. It is considerably more resistant to solutions of sulphuric acid, chlorides, bromides, iodides and fatty acids at high temperature. Stainless steels containing molybdenum are required in the manufacture of certain pharmaceuticals in order to avoid excessive metallic contamination.
Using the Low-carbon version (304L/316L)
The low carbon reduces the chance of “weld sensitization” , or “weld decay.” This is a form of localized, severe corrosion that may take place in the heat effected zone
- Entertainment Facilities:: Civil Use: As security & isolation fencing for pedestrians’ pavement, transport center and other public places;
- Agriculture and Forestry:: Fencing for goats, horse fencing and fencing for farms and livestock;
- Earth Surface Stability::
Fabricated into containers, suitable for support of earth surface stability;
- Mine Exploitation:: Industry & General Use: For machine protection, cage for equipment, support for cable and pipe, cover for fans and ventilation devices, etc.
Contact Us for high grade stainless steel wire and stainless steel wire mesh with micron or space openings. We also have a dedicated team for all your business requirements.